Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the weight of a gen 3? under articles in the power/weight ratio it says our cars weigh like 2600 lbs. then on the doorjamb it says it weighs more like something around 3500 lbs. maybe i'm misreading something but could someone clarify?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
If I remember correctly the weight on the door jam also includes four passangers, or something along those lines?

·
Registered
136 Posts
In Quebec, on our registration it says the Net Mass of the car in KG .. my 2-door 94 RS is listed at 1147KG (2528.7 LB)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
kelly on Sep/02/02 said:
GVWR on door sticker is the maximum the car can safely weigh. Subtract the cars weight from this number to get the maximum payload weight.
Kelly is correct. The number on the door jamb is how much weight the car can safely weigh.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i weighed in at the track at around 2750 with me in the car... i weigh about 210... so that puts me around 2500 without driver... i emptied the trunk and have a some fiberglass body parts and a few other things stripped out, so 2600 sounds about right.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/03/02 said:
Quote: drpepper962 on Sep/02/02900 LB for the 4 people damn they big
lol.. thats the same thing i thought! they all need the Jared diet
[/quote]
I know this is off-topic, but have you seen the new Jack in The Box commercial with Jack giving a burger to some guy named 'Jared' from the 'Subway'? ... absolutely hilarious I tell ya!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Quote: Louse76 on Sep/04/02 That's what he's talking about... The Jared from the subway commercials.

Hes talking about the guy in the Jack in the box commercial named Jared that works at subway!!!!

lol i watch a lot of TV

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Louse76 - That's what who's talking about? ... Morning Z or 'Jack'?

I know that's who 'Jack' is talking about in his commercial, that's why it's soooo funny. He legally takes a stab at those stinkin Subway nuts. (Subway is ok, I just have a beef with the loosers that work at the one near my job.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts