Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have a 1.5" drop with 205/45/16 tires wit 16x7 rims +43 offset.. I was wondering, how many pounds of people (or stuff) would it take before there would be some tire rubbage? or will i be able to sit a full car with 4 ppl without any problems?

Anyone wit the same settings have had any experiences? =)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
maybe...all I know is that when my 300lb buddy rides with me I scratch and hit every drivway and bump on the road. I try to be carefull sll the time and I'm STOCK height.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
do the math yourself, if you knwo your spring rate and know how far you have unitl your tires will rub, then you can calculate how many pounds you can put approximately on each corner before your rub

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote: 9000rpm on Feb/21/04 maybe...all I know is that when my 300lb buddy rides with me I scratch and hit every drivway and bump on the road. I try to be carefull sll the time and I'm STOCK height.
[/QUOTE]Just make sure they ride shotgun, and be careful, you won't scrape

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ma teg is about 2 inch drop. I got my folks riding in the back, I'd say about alittle over 300lbs there and the driver and my wife, Plus groceries in the trunk. Rear tires sunk in the back and no rubbing problem with 350 spring rates in the rear.....LoL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey do shocks make a difference in how much weight you can hold? I got Illuminas and makin em stiffer can hold more weight? or does it not make a difference? btw what about progressive spring rates

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.