Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 5608 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dont really no anyone on this post but you can count me in for this weekend guys start my vacation this weekend hahaha YEAH ill be coming from placentia if any one from anaheim/ fullerton wants to roll

·
Registered
336 Posts
if it doesn't rain tonight or tomorrow morning with clear forcast, then I will show up.

If it does rain, next best thing which is work on car haha

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
WE'RE oN!! YEAH!! SWEET!! I LOVE SOCAL!

so i'll talk to my fam tonight before i crash out to make sure it's not pouring cats and dogs but it looks like we're 100% on for the meet/run tomorrow.

it didn't rain last night up there and it hasn't rained so far today, mostly costal/off shore showers and the percent chance that it's going to rain tomorrow is dropping by the hour.

so again the details are:
Meet up: 10:00am at the gas station on Sunset.
Head out: 10:30am unless anyone calls and says they're late/on the way.
Get to the top: 11:15 (take pictures, pop hoods, yadda yadda).
Go back down: Whenever.

maps and everything are on
PAGE 5 and I hope to see all you goubers out there!

CHEERS!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
PM'd everyone on the thread that said they were interested:

Even if it does rain at like 8-12 tonight, those roads will be clear and dry tomorrow. And be sure to meet up or call me because based on the bikes being up there, there are some different (and very fun) roads we can take to get to our destination spots, so following would be necessary, you can get lost pretty easy up there.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Is anyone around Anaheim,Cerritos,Lakewood, or Long Beach going up there? If so, I would like to meet up. I'm in Anaheim.

Let me know ya'll.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
this was probably the sickest meet ive been to in a while, Im going to create another thread with our footage and pics to recap in the main forum, please post all your pictures there as well, i'll link it once im done. im dedicating the rest of my sat to edit and post the pics / footage lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sick ass meet guys, had a lot of fun. I guess at one point I melted my tire lol...there is a small ring in a perfect circle an inch below the tread all the way around, and its still sticky. And then up under the back feder is more melted tire. :/ nothing looks broken any ideas?

·
Registered
769 Posts
yant1039 on Apr/11/09 said:
Damn chris I didn't think you were goin that good lol, at least you didn't get sunburnt lol. My whole face is burned lol.
Hell yeah, Im so fast I melt tires haha...But hey travis do you know the site for the guy that was video tapping? Cause I just wanna see the one of me...It was like peclip or something, I blanked out..

Oh and rockstore photos dosent have their pics up yet...

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
VIDEO WILL BE UP SOoN CHECK BACK SOoN IM ALMOST DoNE WITH IT

The original thread can be found Here . I wanted to post the pictures and video up of the Santa Monica Mountain canyon run for the rest of TI to see. Ok, here is my story, So after 2 weeks of waiting for this run to happen, it was canceled because of suspected rain, and nobody wants to have a run in rain now do we :) turns out no rain Friday night and clear SUNNY skies sat morning. Probably about 90% of us had planned to not go, and then at the last minute we all called each other and got up at 730AM to roll out lol. i suspected about 5 cars to show up total lol, but 8 cars showed up total and the morning and afternoon was a high adrenaline, picture filled best day Ive had in a while with a bunch of integra enthusiasts. When i think of a close community of car owners i think of experiences like this, how people drive over an hour to meet up, talk about cars, take pics, just overall have a good time, everyone was chill, and i can honestly say I love and THANKS team integra ! Anywhow, onto the money shots. lol. When Justin busted out the walkies i was like damn this is a sick run lol

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Paragliders lol

41 - 60 of 5608 Posts