Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if i'm posting in the right forum...
so this morning i got up and it was red outside. literally. that suggested rain, but anyway, i went outside to see my car...i really don't know how to put it. it's sexy. integras are hot. they really are. the headlights are intriguing...two large "eyes" on either side...and the tails, red and white. so the red/orange sunlight was shining on my car and the drops of dew on the car made it all shinier. lovely. if i were girl, i'd get a ride to prom in a teg before a limo lol. it's a very attractive car, very unique. and because we own an integra, we are all made sexy in that manner.

just a thought, lemme know what you think lol.

Kendrick-

PS if i were to change one thing...i'd change the horrible factory wheel gap that acura cursed us with. but then again...that factor is a mere peon in the overall look of the integra

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I'll be honest, I really love how my teg looks for a car of that price.

All that stuff you said about how lovely and sexy it is, I'd only apply that to a ferrari or other rare supercar.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
yeah..eibach pro kit = :thumbs up:
nice post, I feel the same way, I was in China-Town chilling with my buddies and out of all the fixed up cars, none were able to pass by my car without seconds stares.,.just lovely

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
lol this post is great! i totally agree as well, the teg is just hot as sh*t and every time i see one on the road, EVEN stock, i turn my head to take a second look! im so thankful to have my teg and its funny to see all the stares/double glances i get!
xoxo
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
277 Posts
ya they are definitly the nicest looking cars
i'm pissed 'cuz i can't afford teh high insurence and paying off the car so i'm getting a eg with a b18c1, but i'm thinking of doing a integra front end, bc it's just not gonna be the same walking out to that ugly thing

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I wouldnt say there sexy but more like the type of girl you wanta run ragged every night of the week

·
Registered
289 Posts
oo some1 took writing 101
i love my car as well and i too often turn around and stare at her as i walk away. I love the integras body lines; very sexy.

edit: sorry about the sarcasm... nice post

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Well hmm I think im sexy in my car o:) lol just kidding , but I do love my car. Everyone give your car some Valentines Day love!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Every time I look at my teg from an angle of the corner of the bumper to the rear of the car it looks so good. Its lowered and the windows are tinted and the way it sits there looking nicer than all the other cars in the parking lot is great. Sometimes i get bored at work and stare out my window at it.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I get stares from everyone in the LS. Last night Redteg26 and I were sitting in a parking lot just talking and some people in a camaro took a picture of us.In that same spot people have skidded to stop for the light since they were too busy staring at the car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.