Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys,
I just picked up a pair of gator stage 2 axles for my build. I got them at a "cant pass it up" price. I just want to know is there any way,visually or touching them, i can tell if they are broken,shot,defected,or will "click" when i install them. Looking at them they look fine,no ripped boots,not knicked up or chipped,they look fine. They seem to be fine,but is there anything i can look for to make sure they are in tip-top shape?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did,and they dont,thanks bro for the reply.

any other ways to check for anything?

and what exactly causes bad axles to "click" when you make turns?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
jdmlsvteg18 on Oct/07/07 said:
and what exactly causes bad axles to "click" when you make turns?
If you search for previous threads on axles, then you might be able to find out why.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tried,and came up with nothing. just alot of post on boots ripping,and if people should change CV joints or get new axles.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
jdmlsvteg18 on Oct/09/07 said:
tried,and came up with nothing. just alot of post on boots ripping,and if people should change CV joints or get new axles.

In those threads, someone would have said why it clicks. Link me to what threads you looked at and I'll show you where the info is given.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.