Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the situation first.

I have a 1994 LS with 186,xxx miles and decided after someone back into me AT A CAR SHOW...I parked my baby in the garage abd decided to tear her down and do some rebuilding.

To make a long story short, put her back together and started her up to find antifreeze pouring out behind the underdrive pulley. I got to asking around and all opinions lead to the water pump. Got back there with a flash light and sure enough its pouring out around the rear side of the seal.

Things I have tried:

1st: CHECKED HERE AND CAME UP WITH THIS...

FIRST LINKY

AND...

SECoND LINKY

So I did my homework first and then tried everything from a 3/4 breaker bar to a 200lb impact gun and have come up empty handed. I am worried about breaking that bolt off cause I wouldn't know where to turn.

Bottom line: Does anyone have any ideas to get this fixed cause my baby has been in the garage since SEPTEMBER and I wanna drive her...

If anyone wants to help that would be bada**

·
Registered
166 Posts
That really sucks. I had a buddy with the same problem he couldn't get his pulley off with his impact gun. We ended up using a bigger impact gun. I don't know how much 200lbs is, but maybe you can borrow a bigger impact gun. You might even try spraying some penetrating oil on the bolt and let it sit for a while.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for a bigger one. I am going to try to see if I can rent one or something along those lines. I have been spraying PB Blaster on that damn bolt for every day for like two weeks hopeing I will get lucky.

I get paid today, so I am going to order that crankcase pulley tool that GSR 624 was telling me about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts