Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been wanting to do a water meth injection kit on my car but im unsure on what kit to get, best kit for the best price. also what is involved in the instal. .help on this would be great.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Snow Performance makes a pretty good kit. I have it running on one of the smaller nozzle sizes for my SC setup. It lowered my intake temperatures by almost 100 degrees F. It is engaged through the ECU/Neptue. It kicks in at certain boost levels, speed, and or temperature. Just the bolt on kit has throttle sensors and other sensors you can use to activate the injection. I prefer the ECU controlling it. More variables to engage by. Snow perofmance also sells a premixed methanol/water. It's sold in cases of 4 for $25. Plus about $15 shipping, makes it about 40 bux to your door. I personally found a dealer locally that I buy pure methanol from, and mix in my own water. Cost is about $5/ gallon. Water is free. So i get 5 gallons of pure methanol for $25, and mix with a 50/50 of water and methanol. Yields 10 gallons of premix for $25. You can do the math and see whats the cheaper route. I'd say you use about 1- 1 1/2 gallons of Water/Meth to every Gal of gasoline. So figure 1 gal of meth/water, to gasoline, at $2.50 for meth, and $3.50 for premium gas. To run your car normally with this setup its about $6/gal!!! Not really a cheap alternative. It does increase the octane level and allows for more timing adj. This has been my experience so far. Any other questions feel free to ask. Check out my dyno plots to see increase of adding the Water/Meth to the Supercharger!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.