Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sometimes the sunroof drain lines come undone from the grommet in the side of the trunk. I think there are 2 clear vinyl hoses that run from the roof to the lower rear of the trunk sides.

Just another possibility - My G.F's G2 had one that was undone and pissing H2O into the trunk.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Shadowhunter - i think (sp?) stands for "spelling". people use it when they are not sure if the word is the correct spelling/vocab in the use that he used it in. they want sumone to correct them if they spelled/used it in a wrong sense. (did that make sense?...lol)

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Silkysmooth on Dec/17/02 said:
Sometimes the sunroof drain lines come undone from the grommet in the side of the trunk. I think there are 2 clear vinyl hoses that run from the roof to the lower rear of the trunk sides.

Just another possibility - My G.F's G2 had one that was undone and pissing H2O into the trunk.
This is exactly what happened to mine. I put a set of hose clams to make sure mine never would come off again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
damn i got the same propblem a big puddle sitting right near my spare tire. Its gotta be the tailight

·
Registered
103 Posts
i gutted the whoel rear of my car including the panels and on the left side there is a hose running from the top of the car down to this outlet by the rear bumper. what is this suppose to be for? as this was not connected and under my rear seats are soaked and so is under my carpet. is it normal to have water in the rear quarter panels? thers also anotehr smaller hose coming from the rear oulet, what is this for?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
The hose connects to the sun roof and is used to drain water down the tube to a 90 degree black elbow that drains outside the car. Connect the hose to the black elbow and you'll stop seeing water in the car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
thank you sir. also, since my interior is stripped out, and its raining, after driving around i see water in the bottom of the quarter panel. the gap between the body and the inside chassis frame. is this normal? thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Fellas I had this problem and tried everything to solve it. Turns out the gasket/seals between the taillights and car were shot. Time and weather take their toll on those things. Replace them and your days of swimming will be over. Good luck!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I heard that leakage could be because of the sunroof drain ducts, the hoses that drain the water can become disconnected or clogged.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i have new gaskets and mine still leaks...it leaks behind the driver side rear area...it eventually pools up in where the tire goes

21 - 36 of 36 Posts