So today I decided to clean off the engine bay because I wanted to run no hood at the upcoming cars and coffee event. I masked off as much as I could such as the battery, alternator, taped over some wires, fuse boxes, etc. I was thinking about masking off the spark plugs but since there was already a cover there I doubted I could get that much better of a seal. I lightly sprayed the valve cover and some water just happened to seep in down to the bay. I dried most of it off but theres just the slightest bit of water underneath the seal of the spark plug. Should I be worried? Or should it just dry off over night?