Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am originally from Alaska and just wanted to say wassssup. Some of you mught remember my ride, it had the Lisence Plate "RYCRKT" (Rice Rocket) HEHEHEHEHEHE

Check out my info to see what all I have done to the ride. I'll beback there this summer to run the car at the track and to claim my throne as KING OF ALL HoNDAS on "The Strip". Till then. PEACE OUT!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wassup.. there's not much going on in this Forum, haha. I think I've seen you around honda-tech.com & alaskamotorsports.com. Sweet set-up by the way!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I heard there was a white G2 GS-R running around Anchorage that had NAWWWWWWWWWS. Is this the same car?

·
Registered
635 Posts
sup all..I know this thread is old as f**k but i might be headed to alaska next year...
Hows the import scene out there

·
Registered
112 Posts
welcome.. what kind of teg? if you want meet people locally check out www.alaskamotorsports.com. also if you need help installing/fixing/painting stuff or whatever lemme know i can help ;]

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey! wow atleast sum1 from alaska..i went to that website n it looked like it had mostly truckers n ppl not into imports so i didnt post..wat part of anchorage do u live in? yea i got ALOT of stuff i need help with, actually. lol. so are u really good with cars?

edit:i got a 2000 LS 4 door

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea mostly domestic guys there.. but there's a few of us imports at the Honda Tech section. i live in the south side/dimond area.. you? what do you need help on? i say im good with cars.. mostly integra's cuz i've owned 2 and i do all of my work myself. also if you need any painting done i can hook u up cuz i work at an autobody shop. :>

·
Registered
37 Posts
well i want to put sum cathodes interior( they are like neons only cheaper) and recently sum Fag scratched my bumper under where it says INTEGRA on the back..i was SOOO pissed they didnt just key it, it goes all the way to the black part. i live near muldoon..i wanted to put a short ram intake too. so how much do you think it would cost 2 fix the back bumper? wats ur name by the way?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey I'm from Alaska too and I just bought my Teg about a month ago. Its a white 2000 LS. I live in Palmer. I have some pics on alaskamotorsports.com

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i saw 3 tegs while i was in alaska.. stopped in in the tourist saturated cities of skaguay, juneau and ketchikan..

i was getting integra withdrawl while i was up there.. luckily i saw a red g2 in juneau... a white g3 with dirty front hubcaps and a silver g1 in skagway... alaska photo album

i'm jealous of you folks.. clean air and untouched wildlife... next time i'll try to get my family to head farther up north to anchorage... ;D

·
Registered
160 Posts
You'd definetly see a lot more if you went to Anchorage. I live in the Valley and there's a couple running around including me. I'll have to post some pics sometime.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Any ofyou guys up in Alaska see a Blue S2K with CF Hood, Amuse Front LIP and 18" Volks driving around, if ya do , tell him i said what up. Thats my boy JOEL. hes in Anchorage right now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts