Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i washed and waxed my car yesterday morning, it was TOO nice out so i decided to strike while the iron was hot so to speak. anyway, im trying to get better at photography so i decided to take my car on its first REAL photoshoot. decided to try a late night shoot. i took like 40-50 pics, but i'm posting the ones i liked the most. feedback is welcomed, and if anyone here is really into photography let me know, i would like some pointers.
**to see the images in clearer sharper form, just click on it, the ones you see right now dont have very high resolution, they look choppy. just click on it and the images look much better**

**to see the images in clearer sharper form, just click on it, the ones you see right now dont have very high resolution, they look choppy. just click on it and the images look much better**
tell me what you guys think, i'm wanting to get into photography as another hobby. i spent 45 minutes to an hour taking some decent shots. anyway, feedback is welcomed. later.

·
Registered
281 Posts
carbon fiber pic lookz dope!! get your side moldings painted and youll be all set

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as a matter of fact, the weather is nice, and i'm gonna start doing that today. i'm (just for now anyway) just gonna redo them black. they look pretty dull at the moment and i'm just gonna kinda renew them. when i get my body work finished (by professionals) they are gonna be color matched to the rest of the car. and thanks for the comment, i thought that hood pic came out really good myself, i loved that one.

·
Registered
623 Posts
looks pretty good...as an amatuer photographer myself...i just tend to try out different angles and such with different lighting...some come out sweet...others not so much...it just takes patience and time...good start though...nice buildings in the background...plus your G2 is hot!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as a matter of fact, i'm ordering a Carbon Fiber JDP front lip, wings west side skirts (they are very subtle and clean on G2's).
i like my window tint as it is, however on the driver side window (you cant see it *thank god*) behind the door, the tint is bubbling really really bad. i'm gonna get them retinted this year. i have a set of wheels too, they are just off for the winter. i have a set of 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels (16x7) they are anodized silver. they look wonderful. when i put them back on, i'm gonna powdercoat my stock wheels black and then polish the lip. i'm ordering a set of the new 1pc. headlights that just became available soon. gonna use Nokya Arctic Yellow H3 bulbs for the fogs and Sylvania SilverStar 9007 bulbs for my headlights. i'm tinting the windows this year but for the most part, i'm trying to get my motor and turbo work done PRIORITY style. i'm gonna be rebuilding my LS motor (and no i'm not gonna go VTEC, i'm gonna stick with what i've got, i'm just not a fan of VTEC to the point to where i'd swap a motor or put on a new cylinder head *for this car anyway*) i would like to do an LS/VTEC for a later project. i want to build another DA in the future. but i want it to be a HUUUUUUUGE sleeper. ugly on the outside but its got it where it counts. All motor for my next car. either gonna do a LS/VTEC or build a B17 out of a 1st gen GSR (second gen teg, but first version of the GS-R). thanks for the feedback. i am a HUGE fan of the second gen (DA) integra's. not just because i own one but because i really love the overall appearance and feeling of driving one. they really are great cars. again, thanks for the comments, i really appreciate it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.