Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally have some sunshine so i gave a bath and went out driving here and there and snapped some photos. Comments welcome. I just ordered my ITR lip, so that should be painted and installed within a month, yay!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx, punk. Oh yeah, forgot to mention those are my new rims. Got em on last night.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
kickass rims man. makes me appreciate that colour for once

the wing is also nice

~P2P

·
Registered
344 Posts
Man, nice teg. Wish there was green grass where I live. What i see everyday is snow...more snow...and even more snow...oh! and in the little town i live in, some asshole just burnt down our church. What kinda of person would do that? lol...anyways...did i mention snow?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LoAndShoIntegra on Feb/15/06 said:
Looks real good. I think lowering it some would do alot more though.

Its got a sport drop.. about 1.5 all around on tein h-techs.. I didnt wanna go with a race drop cuz its not the look i'm into.

Quote: 96GiSaR on Feb/15/06 lets see those type si foglights on!! show it off, its rare that people have those. if u got it installed, how much was it?
Those actually, believe it or not, are the oem/dealer optional fogs that came on the car. Unfortunately they're both burned out, and since my car came from the salty-aired east coast, the screws are totally rusted in, so i'm gonna have to drill them out to be able to get those fogs off. Kinda sucks. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.