Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: NO LoNGER FOR SALE. I AM KEEPING HER.

its been a great 2 years but the time has come to sell the teg. Its time for a new phase as I am done with the import tuning world. Well atleast cars
I will be selling in a few months but I wanted to put it out there now and see how much interest would be generated.

So I woke up this morning with no particular intentions and wound up with the title to this:

Thats not the actual bike but its the same thing. All in all its costing me 8700 (bike, 3 yr warranty, helmet, jacket, gloves and accessories)
Its only got 900 miles.

So now i gotta sell the teggy so i wont be completely strapped for cash as I begin to pay this sucker off.

Im going to start the price off at $5000

Its a 1996 LS SE with approx. 120k miles
Comes with everything Listed except the radio (Pioneer 1600 instead) and it comes with a second head.
Mods:
AEM cai
ZR Racing 4-1 header
RSR Exmag exhaust (3 months old)
2.5" high flow cat
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Fidanza 7lb Fly wheel
98+ front end
Carbon Fiber hood with black hood pins
98 Tail lights
Wings West W Type front lip and sides
WIngs West RS rear lip (for the 96 rear end)
17" ADR Sukudos in gunmetal
Comes with 15" GSR Snowflakes painted bronze and 17" 5Zigen Pro N1's painted bronze.
Lowered on H&R Sports with KYB AGXs with an Ingalls Camber Kit.
B&M Short SHifter
JDM Type R gauge cluster (comes with original)
Auto Meter 5" tac
Comes with full system minus the radio which will be replaced with another pioneer.
Black racing seats
Texon 8000k HID kit

Thats all I can think of for right now. Ill put up pictures later on tonight.

PIX

This is the extra head:

In this pic thats not a scratch on the bumper its a reflection of me

Some reflections

Ill take pics of the interior and engine bay tommorow if i get a chance to clean it up. I got a lot of stuff in the back seat.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good luck with that new venture...I know you'll love it. Make sure your careful out there. Also, I'll be willing to take ur mod status...not really tho, thats hard work. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
mike im going to kill you. end of story. whatever gimmie your stuff. seriously i want the cf hood wanna sell it???

·
Registered
989 Posts
If you want to sell any of the aftermarket parts, let me know!

I would be willin to buy exhaust/header/hood/wheels, springs, lip, etc.

Let me know if you are selling any!

Wish I lived closer to just buy your car ;p

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
integral on Jan/31/06 said:
good luck man.

that is a loud color on the bike! i think it would look better if you took off the blue/white sticker. if it is a sticker
Loud colors for bikes are great...makes you more visible to cars. And yellow is my favorite color

thats not my actual bike but it looks exactly like mine. Ummm i dont think its a sticker its painted on. I just bought it like uhhhh 6 hours ago and it wasnt planned at all so i didnt have a camera with me. I like the blue in it though....i got a matching helmet and jacket to go with it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Best advice I can give... dont be afraid to ditch it. If youre going 75 and a car pulls out in front of you, youll be a lot better off to ditch it than try and manuver around and end up hitting the car. Thats why I stopped riding my bike. Too many close calls where i should have dumped it but didnt. People just dont see you.

Oh, and get one LOUD ass exhaust. They wont see you, but theyll sure as **** hear you!

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nah....its a 600. I couldnt handle a 750 and a 1000 HAAA! Ive NEVER riden a street bike before but I rode my first quad today (well first manual transmittion one anyway) and I was hooked. its so easy. I was planning on getting a bike for the summer but not this soon and not for this much but hey im a sucker for yellow and 100/month payments with a good APR

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
well nice seeing ya Mike.. not bad choice for first bike.. keep in touch with the acura/honda world.. nvr know, you might come back one day..!! hah

~P2P

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i never said i was leaving TI. I'll still be here. I just got my star!
I might even get another teg (a G2 though) either that or mid 90's *cough*Civic*cough* I just need something cheap to insure and reliable. When I get this bike paid off Im getting into an RSX

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.