Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Integra LS B18B1, I’m looking too make around 400whp. I’m not certain on the small stuff I just bought the car to have fun with and so far I’ve ordered a Rev9 Turbo kit and done a little bit here and there getting it better suited for driving by replacing anything wore or broke. Any suggestions or advise on what I’m doing is always appreciated and I hope too hear something soon. And price is not really a big deal I know it’s going too cost a decent chunk of change.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For internals, I believe I’m doing ARP head studs, forged pistons, rods and new rings, better springs and retainers, possibly a cam if I can find one, everywhere I look is out of stock, ACL high. oil pump. As for the crank I’m not sure if I need a forged one for the kind of power I want. Nothing is branded because I haven’t done too much research on what’s better and what lasts longer.

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
For internals, I believe I’m doing ARP head studs, forged pistons, rods and new rings, better springs and retainers, possibly a cam if I can find one, everywhere I look is out of stock, ACL high. oil pump. As for the crank I’m not sure if I need a forged one for the kind of power I want. Nothing is branded because I haven’t done too much research on what’s better and what lasts longer.
The crankshafts are forged from the factory. No need to upgrade. Additionally, the OEM oil pump is suffice. Lastly for your goals, the oem camshaft is also suffice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts