Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I thought u were going to buy the Fat Fives from that guy from San Diego that was giving a really good deal.

I still have my Fat Fives if you want them.Theyre painted black a couple of chips here and there.

The centercaps are also painted black.The rims could use a respray but they still look good if you dont give them a respray.2 Rims come with decent tires about 60% on both tires.All i want is $100.

Sorry but I dont have pics at all.They used to be TI member Reallyquietman rims but i already have a set of rims and dont need these.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Ti Guidelines said:
Bumping Threads
Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic that you had started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to buy something, they would most definitely post a reply.

We know that you want your questions answered or parts sold but with that said, EVERYoNE wants their questions answered and parts sold. So again, keep it fair for everyone here.

IF A THREAD IS BLATANTLY "BUMPED", IT WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

"Anyone?" and "Nobody wants these items?" replies are classified as bumps. Basically, if you add nothing new to the thread but just want it placed on the front page for more people to see, it's a bump.

Also realize that this medium, Message Boards, is not "Operators are standing by".... it may take a while to get an answer, if you expect more than that, you expect way too much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.