Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 94-97 OEM front bumper. Any color, preferably dark green. I'm in the pittsburgh area. Will be willing to pickup. I need one ASAP! thanks

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
go to best foreign, near Pittsburgh airport, tell them Steve sent you. He has a ton of Tegs and will hook you up real cheap. The owners name is Mehdi. 1-800-370-6002. They'll take care of you.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have a 95 oem front that is paradise isle green (very dark green). it has a scuff mark on the drivers side that is fixable, I am in Harrisburg however. I can show you pics if you really want.

·
Registered
823 Posts
here's what I have from my 95 SE, paradise isle green. was scraped on the drivers side, no damage to the actual urethane/plastic whatever the hell the material is on the bumper.. its all in the clearcoat/paint that was scaped off.

has no emblem or bumperlight supports. it's kinda dirty from being in my basement, but the last time it was on my car is cleaned up nicely with normal 10 year wear with exception to the drivers side of course. i'd recommend sanding it down and getting it repainted anyways though which shouldn't cost much at all, I don't think this green color was in the 96 LS year lineup.

let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need the bottom half of the front bumper, I got a front bumper but it doesnt even cover the bottom of the radiator, haha so I'm gonna need the lower valence peice. If anyone can help me out. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a dark green front bumper off a 95 SE. it has a dent in it where i tapped someone at a stop sign, has three broken clips in the grill area also. but the bottom part of the bumper is fine only some scratchs in the black part from scrapping it off the ground while driving. nothing that noticeable. the bumper is off the car now and has been sitting outside for the last three months.

best picture i have at the moment i can take more detail pictures if you like.

i'm located near washington, pa willing to meet you somewhere to look at it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.