Team Integra Forums banner

Want to take a group ride in Tampa!!!

342 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Invader Tegg 
#1 ·
Hey guys what's up soooooo what I have envision is taking a ride with a group of tegs just take a drive from Tampa to Lutz to Land o lakes all the way back towards gandy where we can meet up I'm just geek out about our cars share ideas with one another help each other out on things that we may not understand and others might and just have a good time enjoy the sunset tiny photo shoot for those who like to take pictures all the time and just enjoy the Integra culture doesn't have to be clean just has to make it there rat class more than welcome lol I don't want to do your typical radiant scene I want to be able to go to a car me and not have the cops shut it down I want to enjoy the scenery not everybody has money to go to the races not everybody has money to go see these expensive ass car shows so there's nowhere else for us to go but the streets so let's meet up let me know who all is down if I get enough people wanting to go I'll set up the run I let everybody know what's up....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.