Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 94 rs h/b, ive got 18" enkei's with 215/40/18 and they dont stick out of my fenders, but when i hit a big dip or turn really hard, the scrub some in the front. what can i do besides getting rid the wheels? i want to lower it some, my sub box has the rear lowered about a inch now, so i want to even out the front. any ideas????? thanksssss all!

·
Registered
573 Posts
well you could always take out your fenderwells, but who wants to do that??? maybe its time to get it realigned?? im not really for sure... and maybe you could fix that with some new struts depending on how old they are.... it all depends, sorry i cant really help you, thats really all i could think of... good luck

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the thing, new struts & alignment, not really a strut problem to begin with. anyone else running 18"????

·
Registered
455 Posts
im running 17 with 215/40/17 and when i hit a bump or dip even sharp turns it rubs...my car is lowered 1.5"
ive heard that u can bend in that part that it rubs against and it solves the problem...but if ur top is rubbing not sure man..

·
Registered
169 Posts
This may sound crazy but it works. First pull the gasket off from the fender lip, then take a wooden baseball bat and place it between the tire and lip. use the bat to roll the lip back from parallel to the ground until it's flat. That should help some.

·
Registered
169 Posts
if you do it right it won't harm the paint, they said that so you'd pay them to do it. Use this site's instructions @ following link Http://integra.vtec.net/wheels/rollfender.html

·
Registered
472 Posts
i here people rub with 215 on integra's rub i think you should go with a 205 and see what happens. but i mite be wrong

1 - 11 of 11 Posts