Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some one in WA that wants to trade thier black leather for my tan. tan would look good in a dark teg, and I want black in my white teg. Missed the opportunity by a couple days to do this, now I am really anxious to see if any one else would want to trade, dont know if it's common or not, oh well I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I missed it by 2 days on a black int. Type R. It would have been awesome, to think I could have already been rollin' in black leather! Good luck to you too!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I would go for black cloth, but that is only b/c i live in wisconsin where its hot in the summer and cold in the winter and leather kind of sucks b/c you slide around and its hot some days, and cold others.

But good luck.I found and sold a pair of front black leather seats last year, a buddy of mine got into an accident and i took them out before the car went to the salvage yard.
Salvage yard is a great place to find odds and ends of anything you might need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have black leather that i need to sell ASAP, i live in portland and i will sell them for 400. i just wrecked my gsr and i have the leather layin around and need the money. i also have anything else you could think of for a gsr!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.