Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that fine black one I mentioned awhile ago? Well, it's up for sale, and DAMN is it nice. This thing has 5k original miles, kids! I would have already bought it, but there is no way in hell I can right now. Therefore, I am giving my fellow Idaho teg folks a shot at it. I called the seller to try and get more detailed information about it but, like his ad states, he's out of town alot so I haven't heard back yet. Someone here has to buy this thing, it's too clean and too nearby not to. one caveat: if you buy it, I want a test drive/ride. Good luck!. Oh, and you're welcome. *sobs off to his wife for a hug* -Bill

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Damn, last year they made em and only 4800 miles...$22,000 is too much though...someone will pick it up. I'd trade my gsr + $15,000 for it...very nice...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I beleive this R is now at Lyle Pearson Acura FS for $23,000...I received a call from one of the salesman about it. Think they would take $20,000 out the door?? HAha probably not...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed it is. $22,995. Talk to Jeff Hill if you want it. Damn, price just keeps going up. I wonder what these fekkers will be worth in 2030?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I am already working with Jason over there, what kind of trade in did the guy get you think?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't think he mentioned that. When I saw it on cars.com I noticed that the owner had a Japanese name and mentioned that he spent time over there and may be moving back. Perhaps he took the cash and ran? Damn shame I'm broke right now.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
i went in to lyle pearson and checked it out... nearly creamed my pants.

when i went back to do my timing belt, it was gone, the service guy said they sold it for about 23k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts