Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright DE, I know its been dead on here for the state, but I am gonna try and see if I can get it turned around. I know this is in advance, but I wanna set up a meet for the end of May 2010. Why may 2010 right, well I am in Iraq right now, bought my teg while I was over here and a few this and that parts, and I will get home right in the middle of may. Trying to get something in the works now will be good, plenty of time to plan it, and get lots of people. It doesnt have to be just DE, I am lookin for anyone in DE, MD, NJ, PA, I ma right in the middle in dover. I would like to set a meet up, let everyone meet and check each others cars out, then maybe a cruise to like the beach area, we can all get some food somewhere, maybe go go karting as a group, or maybe a little photoshoot, I dont know I am all ears. If you are interested, PLEASE let me know, I am eager to do this, I have been riding solo in DE for to long, so lets get something going! You can reply on here or PM if you are interested, or if you have ideas let me know, im down, just tryin to have some fun! This is my car BTW, lets see some of yours in the 302 lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts