Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
@licarish - He said sure. Lol.
@95TeggyRacer - I actually live in Oregon. But we drove up today and are spending the weekend up here at our buddy's house with the boosted teg. Thanks for the compliments!! :)

Sooooo what time are we meeting up? :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Just checked tonight guys, Bob asked if I had a tent canopy we could gather under just as T-I. Unfortunately I don't, But I do have one of these...

Don't know if it'll work, but it's what I got and i might as well bring it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
im gona try my best to be there im not sure if yall still have my number but you guys are more than welcome to hit me up in the morning, a buddy and i were thinkin if it turns out to be a bust at the meet than we just go bbq back at my house (well my dads house with a big carport) all from team integra are invited i dont want to waste the day because of rain

·
Registered
459 Posts
i finally showed up there as 95teggyracer was leaving then the fuzz pulled in behind us a stoped licarish so he was on lockdown for like 15 min cause of his licence ha, i think i saw speedbump there as we were leaving, but to much rain for me we left and bbqed at a soon to be members house it was kewl, did anyone see the fight over there after some dood tried jackin a car

·
Registered
210 Posts
i finally showed up there as 95teggyracer was leaving then the fuzz pulled in behind us a stoped licarish so he was on lockdown for like 15 min cause of his licence ha, i think i saw speedbump there as we were leaving, but to much rain for me we left and bbqed at a soon to be members house it was kewl, did anyone see the fight over there after some dood tried jackin a car
I heard sum1 trying to jack a car but didn't see the fight

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey guys today was good. But I really just wanna apologize about what happened during the bbq. I really wish the weather had been better.
no need to apologize, the rain wasnt so bad, good food, good cars , and the best friends, the only way it could have went better would be if team integra got to hit the track

oh and about the fight, i guess some dude got his car stolen a few weeks ago, saw his car at the meet and he was just trying to get his ride back, and was mistaken as a thief at first but the cops quickly sorted it out, but not soon enough he still got his ass beat

41 - 59 of 59 Posts