Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had an integra meet earlier today, everyone brought all the stuff that's laying around their houses/storages to sell or trade. it turned out pretty good. here are some pics

a sneak preview

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Surprisingly not, I thought it would be a lot worse. on a sidenote lol.. im definitely thinkin of makin another meet at alki with a cruise to where the swap meet was.... Maybe later today or tomorrow i'll make a thread up... after i find the corvette forums LMAO.. bwaahaha

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
integrapunk67 on Jan/29/06 said:
Surprisingly not, I thought it would be a lot worse. on a sidenote lol.. im definitely thinkin of makin another meet at alki with a cruise to where the swap meet was.... Maybe later today or tomorrow i'll make a thread up... after i find the corvette forums LMAO.. bwaahaha
yeah, make that meet. if you find that vette forum, let me know cause i have a bunch of pics for them since i took like 2x more vettes than tegs :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice tegs! I know this is related but seeing that pix of all those vettes reminded me of what just happen this past weekend. I stop at the stop light and this vette pulls up next to me, when the lights hit green...he/she (vette) hit the gas pedal and was sliding everywhere...dumbas*....

lucky I wasn't racing with him/her...otherwise he/she would have hit my teg...

anyhow nice tegs...too bad for the sucky weather...

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
gnushit on Jan/29/06 said:
we had an integra meet earlier today, everyone brought all the stuff that's laying around their houses/storages to sell or trade. it turned out pretty good. here are some pics

a sneak preview

Looks like a mouse in a snake pit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.