Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
^^^ hahaha ftw.

I'm halfway to LA right now... jason should get me the videos soon... i'll edit them and post them hopefully next week, but its harder since i'm on the road. They'll come.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I think the fat ***** stole the cameras. Probably ate 'em too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I betcha money that she was just blowin smoke when she said "You guys have to leave. this area is reserved." We coulda stayed there and had our BBQ. She was just being a ***** and decided that since all these cool are coming, Ill just ruin there fun. My fav part was the indian security guard. HAHAHAHA. Uh Hallo? You must leave, I give u ticket (in Indian Accent). I had mine lol. He probably didnt even know how to read. HAHA.

·
Registered
121 Posts
sorry i havent been on lately guys, my internet was down for like 4 days right after the meet. just to let you guys know my g/f is horrible at takin videos (it was her first time). So hopefully rob can make it a beautiful piece of work. Please do some magic rob lol

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
lol i plan to.

I spent 2 nights at ryans, one in roseburg, OR, 3 in los gatos CA, and just spent another 2 here in LA without my computer. its called a road trip...

hopefully jason gets me that **** soon lol....

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
damn, he called me during dinner, had to call him back, remembered 40 minutes later, now can't get ahold of him....

just got a text he's uploading them to my email again....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.