Team Integra Forums banner

w00t w00t new deck!

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Matt_vn 
#1 ·
Hey guys.

I got a Apline CDA-7995 today.

Its going to be sweet. Theres so many in deck features to help with imaging. I got an uber leet deal to. 550 Canadian, sticker was about 850.

Its nice to know some people that can hook me up.

#6 ·

Thats what it looks like.

It was this one or the one below it the 7994. In my case it was only $50 more to go to the 95. No internal amplification so its power is like 1x4 lol or something really low, just the amount of power to get it to the amps. You might think thats silly, but it results in a cleaner sound. 3 sets of 4v preouts.

And the time correction. Its a cool feature that will delay a side. To help balance out the fact that you are closer to your left side speakers then you are the right.

Better wireing, comparable to the F1 line up.

Hopefully it provides me with years of enjoyment.

And I love MP3, I can fit like 10 normal CD's on one MP3 disc. =)

#13 ·
bigcooncie95ls on Sep/21/02 said:
My friend has an alpine that plays MP3's and his only comjplaint about it is that it takes a while to access the files off of a MP3 disc. But i think that my kenwood also takes a while maybe its all the MP3 players...
Yah thats a condition that comes with MP3. I guess thats what is the next thing for mp3 decks; speed.

oh and the game is Counter-strike.

Anyone up for a game =p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.