Team Integra Forums banner

Voting closed winner May 20th

1K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  hawaiiancb74 
#1 ·
OK so we know now that the voting public has selected Summit Racing in Tallmadge,OH (Akron) for the location of the meet up. I contacted and talk to the head that be at Summit Racing and They said they would be Delighted to have us. All we need now is a set date for them so we can get in with no problem. so here we go.

Step oNE
MAY
JUNE
JULY

Step TWO
What week end would be nice during that month.
You choose the more peope that agree with you will help make your date selection final.
( please remember that it is possible for dates to already be taken so please choose swiftly)

Last years meet was in mid May ( I think) im also consider having a second meet in Columbus later on in late august or early September. (For talk later)

TI OHIO wants YOU!!!
vote up people

See less See more
#19 ·
im hoping my rebuild will be complete in time for the meet. Im pretty sure i spun a rod bearing, so im shooting the credit card on new parts and i hope i can join the convoy from dayton. Where in dayton were you plannin on the convoy to start and what time??

#21 ·
Start it from springfield, we all have to go 70 E anyway, all the dayton guys get together and figure out where to meet for them then stop in Springtucky at a gas station on the way (Certified or Sunoco, 94 yeah) gas up and go. This time everybody should trade phone numbers, so we can talk back and forth and find out where everybody is. This is critical especially if someone breaks down or gets pulled over (probably me with the new turbo, just my luck). That thought was all kinda helter skelter but you get the point.

#26 ·
um yeah were gona have to be an early drive i just got in from my drive from springfield to wooster at it took me 2 hours and a lil change ... i was mooovin... umm it takes me typicaly 45 mins from wooster to get to summit ... we are gona take 71 to at least 30 .. heres the option... we can take 30 to wooster and take some back roads cuvry as **** .. but enforced. to akron .. or 71 to 76 and stright in .. i dont car either way .. we can even skip columbus and take 42 up instead of 71 ( i dont want to do that ) i hope to pick up a few people in columbus.. and or we can go to 71 then to 3 north instead of 71.. its also really curvy.. but its all yer guys choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.