Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so we know now that the voting public has selected Summit Racing in Tallmadge,OH (Akron) for the location of the meet up. I contacted and talk to the head that be at Summit Racing and They said they would be Delighted to have us. All we need now is a set date for them so we can get in with no problem. so here we go.

Step oNE
MAY
JUNE
JULY

Step TWO
What week end would be nice during that month.
You choose the more peope that agree with you will help make your date selection final.
( please remember that it is possible for dates to already be taken so please choose swiftly)

Last years meet was in mid May ( I think) im also consider having a second meet in Columbus later on in late august or early September. (For talk later)

TI OHIO wants YOU!!!
vote up people

·
Registered
59 Posts
a weekened in may should be fine for me...school on week day...any other month would be fine...just not june 9th-17th, myrtle beach

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'll vote for May 20(Saturday). And since I'll be in the area of Mid-Ohio raceway, I can also go to the ALMS race on the 21st(Sunday).

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chad i was lookin for you to say something on that subject ... i think it would be the best in my opinion to got to akron on the 20th and then come back the next day and stop off at mid ohio.. I just didnt know when that was all goin on.

·
Registered
912 Posts
ZzerozZ on Feb/14/06 said:
i like may 20th. i just hope for no snow (we do live in ohio, and we all know that is possible).

Snow in May??? I've never heard of that! Last May I got sun burnt at the meet.

·
Registered
622 Posts
im hoping my rebuild will be complete in time for the meet. Im pretty sure i spun a rod bearing, so im shooting the credit card on new parts and i hope i can join the convoy from dayton. Where in dayton were you plannin on the convoy to start and what time??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.