Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have seen and heard them. Although they look sweet, they are wayyy over rated as far as power is concerned. I would not suggest getting these. A sub that can handle an rms of 1,000 watts and costs only 90 bucks I would be concerned about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i'm gettin a good deal cause it's 2 Volfenhag ZX4712DVX 12" Competition Subs and 2 Volfenhag ZX7170 2/3/4 Channel Amplifier for $584. is that a good deal? there is a race team in my area and my bro went to school with some one them and one of them has is dealers lisence and i'm also good friends with his gurl.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ill just say you get what you pay for. Just dont try any other amps on the 1000 watt sub cause it will probably blow. All their stuff is overrated, so if you use their amp with their subs, youre fine, but with another amp which has its "true" power and then some, youre looking to get a new sub.

·
Registered
259 Posts
dude thats not even a choice. go with kicker. their amps are underrated and for the price their woofers are very nice

·
Registered
825 Posts
The volfenhag subs are alrite...for the price....But DO NOT GET THE AMP...it is equivalent of a POS Legacy or Pyramid. If you guyz want to get kicker stuff cheap, let me know because Im being sponsored by an authorized kicker dealer so I can get things slightly overcost. Prolly cant beat ebay prices but I wouldnt reccomend buying kicker stuff from ebay or a non authorized dealer....too many bad experiences...bah.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts