Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a carbon fiber invader hood from VIS and it looks like it has a air bubble or something under the gel coat. Does anybody know what it is and will it go away? I would send the hood back but I threw away almost all of the packing. It sticks out like a sore thumb on the hood. Everything else is looks great.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Try contacting VIS. They manufactured it so they should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
all of the vis hoods that i have seen and dealt with all have their imperfections, and some are worse than others. every single hood that i have looked at has an imperfection, and most people jus live with it. i dont know how bad yours is, but if it seems that bad i would send it back.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I knew horw to post pics I would. It not that bad I just thought the hood would be better coming from Vis.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My carbon fiber weave had a, what looked like, 3 fingers of in-consistent weaving. Instead of dealing with shipping it back and all that bs I just decided to live with it

In your case I would contact them and ask for a new one. You can use the packaging from the new one to ship back the old one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts