Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what people think about what i did. well i shaved my side moldings, antenna, all my emblems, rain gutters on the roof shaved, and put a full bomex kit with a carbon fiber hood on my car. now we are paingint my car viper gts blue the same blue that dodge vipers are painted. so tell me what you think.. i will have pictures by next week when its completly done. and to top it off i just purchased a mugen twin loop exhaust.

FOR THE VIPER BLUE GTS INTEGRA CLICK HERE NOW DAMNET!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
It sounds good, I want to see some pics though!! Post'em as soon as ya can

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
TypeRPinoY on Sep/11/02 said:
wtf are "rain gutters on the roof"?? are we talkin about ur teg or ur house?
the little black strips on the roof of the car that direct the flow of water.

sounds like a sweet car.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should be out friday but i still need to assemble some stuff that way it can be done quicker.. bodyshops lag and well also they messed up my cd player and got dust behind me in dash molded tv somehow but they will pay for it since they are cool like that :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Sounds great. Can't wait to see the final result

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Well about those rain gutters. I was thinking about doing the same on mine. But decided not to cause this one guy at a body shop told me that the area where the molding lies for the gutter acts as a support and flexes often. So in short time it'll start to crack... That's what i've heard anyone else heard the same?

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
TeamVicious on Sep/20/02 said:
Well about those rain gutters. I was thinking about doing the same on mine. But decided not to cause this one guy at a body shop told me that the area where the molding lies for the gutter acts as a support and flexes often. So in short time it'll start to crack... That's what i've heard anyone else heard the same?
sounds valid, but don't know for sure

·
Registered
352 Posts
thats why rather than filling it up with bondo you weld a peice of metal to cover it up than smooth it out, perpahps with bondo or whatever. I never even thought of doing the rain gutters until this post. If the atena is shaved how do you get reception for the radio. What other antena options are there, i know preludes dont have any antenas but how do they get reception, is their antena hidden somewhere? I know some of them have the antena on the inside of the windshield but than some dont. its a mystery!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
JayDawg1039 on Sep/20/02 said:
If the atena is shaved how do you get reception for the radio. What other antena options are there, i know preludes dont have any antenas but how do they get reception, is their antena hidden somewhere? I know some of them have the antena on the inside of the windshield but than some dont. its a mystery!!!
i think some antenna's are integrated into the rear windshield... thats why they don't have any antenna's stickin out from the car.. correct me if i'm wrong..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts