Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
traction owns me in 1st and into 2nd, haha...just a quick clip...let me know what you think!

1st and 2nd gear

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crappy ones, haha, just a cheap set of indiglos that i got a looooong time ago...

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
nice teg..quick...talk about loss of traction.

·
Registered
452 Posts
lol mrnice guy i thought u were nice. hahah, but yea josh dont chirp! u know its bad for your car...as well as u lose traction therefore you lose rpm. u should know this riiigh?

·
Registered
452 Posts
nice clip though! woulda been better if your friend didn't shake too much ;) hahah but nice clip cool cool!

·
Registered
594 Posts
wtfitzphat on Feb/16/04 said:
lol mrnice guy i thought u were nice. hahah, but yea josh dont chirp! u know its bad for your car...as well as u lose traction therefore you lose rpm. u should know this riiigh?
I just commented on his quick shifting into 2nd gear.

Loss of traction => minimal tractive force .

What's that about losing rpm?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MrNiceGuy on Feb/16/04 said:
Quote: wtfitzphat on Feb/16/04lol mrnice guy i thought u were nice. hahah, but yea josh dont chirp! u know its bad for your car...as well as u lose traction therefore you lose rpm. u should know this riiigh?
I just commented on his quick shifting into 2nd gear.

Loss of traction => minimal tractive force .

What's that about losing rpm?
thanks for the compliment...you can't really help chirping 2nd gear though. Thats just the way it happens, the only way to stop that is to get some better rubber (although i have bridgestone potenzas on it now). You can also hear the tires spinning practically the whole way through 1st if you listen closely.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dendc2 on Feb/16/04 said:
nice, im just curius what mods do you have in your car?
i/h/e, comptech ecu, msd 6AL ignition, AEM pulleys, and rota slips. CTR cams and a vafc coming this summer!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill post 2 more vids for yall in a little bit, i have to upload them first...one is just a 2nd gear pull and the other one is 2nd through 3rd...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys, make sure you check out the 2 other vids i posted!!!! They should be up in like 2 mins...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wtfitzphat on Feb/16/04 said:
true chirping 2nd gear is not as good as if i would have better rubber on and it wouldn't chirp at all...but as for losing RPM??? That is not true...although the tires are spinning, the car is still accelerating therefore GAINING rpm

·
Registered
111 Posts
tachyteg on Feb/16/04 said:
Quote: dendc2 on Feb/16/04nice, im just curius what mods do you have in your car? i/h/e, comptech ecu, msd 6AL ignition, AEM pulleys, and rota slips. CTR cams and a vafc coming this summer!
i was thinking of getting ctr cams for my stock gsr, will it make a big diff on mine, with just a ctr cams

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes it will make a difference, but getting the normal i/h/e will help compliment the cams. Also getting cam gears and a vafc is a good idea because you can take it to a dyno and tune it to get max power...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts