Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some new equipment & software for my PC and I wanted to test it out so I made a quick video of my friend's 94 Integra w/B20Z motor doing several dyno runs. Some of you may recognize this car from past T-I meets.

Right-Click Save As
94 Integra B20Z Dyno Video
Video is about 5 minutes long and about 20 MB in size. Enjoy

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He did around 135 fwhp and 130 lb-ft before it was S/C. The motor has no tuning on it. It *should* be above the 200 range but it just hasn't happened yet.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
integra_papa on Feb/12/06 said:
is the bottom end built up any? no excuse for no engine mnagement. crome and uberdata are free. what kinda management you plan on getting?
The bottom end is completely stock. My friend wants to wait to tune the car after all his mods are complete. He dynoed the car untuned to see what numbers he would get so he has a basis to compare to when the car is tuned. He just got a spare B20 head completely redone, new cams, cam gears, port & polish, thermal coating on the valves/combustion chamber, and it's going to bump the compression up a little too. He has yet to install it. I am trying to talk him into some real tuning such as Hondata or Neptune over his current FMU setup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.