Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need your opinion on this. I'm sooo torn as to what rims to get. I'm undecided between the Velox VX-8 rims (gunmetal w/ polished lip) and the Konig Viege rims (silver). Which do you think would look better on my white 95 integra? Please oNLY comment on these two rims and don't suggest another one. I'm only interested in choosing between these two for now. What are your likes/dislikes on each of these rims? Thanks in advance guys.

Borrowed pic from Sean(GSRstilez):

Borrowed pic from Craig(FatyGrenEyez):

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
I think both are nice, I dont like the little bolts or whatever on wheels like in the second pic, the ones Sean has are probably something that looks good with certain color cars, but on his car it looks GREAT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SullyJr5 on Feb/05/04 said:
Sean doesn't have the Velox wheels, he has some excel's from wheelmax.com if I recall correctly.
Yes, you're right about them not being the VX-8s. But they are replicas of them. Looks exactly like them all except for the center cap. Here's a pic of Velox on a white teggie. Although the pic doesn't show the rims really well and needs a drop on the car, but you get the point.

Pic borrowed from Ashley(angelash724):

·
Registered
185 Posts
definitely the Velox VX-8 especially with a white teg. the style is great and it will go perfect wid a cf hood or anything black or gunmetal that will go onto the car for instance lips or wutever. im planning to get veloxs or sokudos soon too.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I think both of those rims look REEAALLY nice on white. But I think I'm leaning more towards the gunmetal w/ polished lip Velox's.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Konig Ziegeall the way, I'll post pics tomorrow when I get my whole car done, it's incomplete. Anyhow I'm rocking 17" silver with polished lip Konig Ziege and it looks awesome!

However, both looks good.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Id say the Vx8's. I spent about 2-3 months picking out a wheel and ipicked that one , but then i got mad bc so many people had them so now im thinking about something else. But they are sweet.

·
Registered
553 Posts
AlvinHuyN on Feb/05/04 said:
Konig Ziegeall the way, I'll post pics tomorrow when I get my whole car done, it's incomplete. Anyhow I'm rocking 17" silver with polished lip Konig Ziege and it looks awesome!

However, both looks good.
I'd be interested in seeing that too Alvin. Please follow up with a post on here with your pics.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
It's funny how everyone with Velox says they likes them but also they're all selling them

Anyway, I finally got my car lowered so look for pics tomorrow or something like

·
Registered
780 Posts
I say go for the Konig Viege's. I have always been a fan of silver rims with polished lips. I also like the bolts alot. I also like the way 5 spokes look on integras. They kinda resemble Racing Hart M5's, maybe that's why i like them better. IMO gunmetal rims are way too common now. Can't go wrong with the classic silver and polished!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Those compliment your car really well Alvin. Nice to see you finally got a drop, LOL. Looks great!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for posting Alvin. Now if only someone could find a better pic of a lowered white teggie with the Velox VX-8s?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
AznGangsta on Feb/05/04 said:
Yes, you're right about them not being the VX-8s. But they are replicas of them. Looks exactly like them all except for the center cap. Here's a pic of Velox on a white teggie. Although the pic doesn't show the rims really well and needs a drop on the car, but you get the point.

Pic borrowed from Ashley(angelash724):
haha hey its me and my baby! i agree, i guess im a bit partial to the veloxs cuz i have em but i love the rims so much! i have more pix of the rims themselves if you want to see and ones where it isnt cut off, pm me if you want to see more!
xoxo
*~*Ash*~*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts