Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These videos come from my personal collection over the time I've had my Integra. Most are of Integras, with some other nice ones thrown in.

This one was a practical joke. It was my last day before leaving for out-of-state college, and the guys decided to put an APC sticker on my winshield and tie a rope to my rear tow-hook with a tennis ball on the end. So I drove around the block like that, lol.

This video is probably the the latest vid I have of my Integra. Notice the GSR tails instead of the altezzas in the other videos.

Another one of me passing by.

Here we are crusing down the highway. There is another black Integra on the far left (95TegLS), a Celica, and then me.

This is just me pulling up.

Camera pass 1

Camera pass 2

Taking off. Notice the yucky altezzas and missing mesh in the rear bumper, lol.

Just a shot of me changing lanes.

Here is my friend filming beside me.

My friend Drew (95TegLS on TI.net) passing the camera.

My friend Tony flying by in his RSX.

This was a fun video to do. It was funny because the loudest car on the video was the STOCK RSX Type-S.

This is too funny. This is a video of Christian (Integraholic on TI.net) getting knocked out by a GIRL! lol

Another friend taking off in his Accord.

Another friend, DSM this time...

Prelude friend taking off.

Heckling some friends of mine.

Looking around the lot we hang out in. Note the yellow Type-R with the JDM conversion at the end of the video.

·
Registered
897 Posts
sweet vids man

·
Registered
127 Posts
yea i cant get them to work either

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh sorry guys. I cleaned out my webspace and all those videos as well. I can put them back up, but it'll take some time.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
esrice on Sep/30/02 said:
Oh sorry guys. I cleaned out my webspace and all those videos as well. I can put them back up, but it'll take some time.
Did you guys not see my post?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts