Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where to start...my car has gone from damn near mint condition over the past year to really screwed up. first off at work i keep getting hit while i'm parked, i figure somewhere between 4-6 times on the rear bumper, also someone i work with (uninsured) decided to hit me while i was driving. Recently i have a new door ding and just yesterday i filled the gas tank and it leaked on my tire. more investigating, the wheel well cover had been ripped aside and my fuel line had been "tapped"...WTF people buy your own gas!!!!!

i'm currently shopping e-bay and the rest of the net for an alarm that comes complete with bullets cause i'm just pissed off now...any suggestions would be appriciated

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hire a bodygaurd.

Aside from that you really can't watch your car 24/7. My teg would get dinged at least a half dozen time a year by shopping carts.

Your best bet is to park out in the boonies and take a long walk.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
i suggest you fit it up and leave it at home and get a beater like an older car like a 91 civic hatchback or any other car that you think would be a good beater for work and cruise on the integra on your day off

·
Registered
267 Posts
That sucks man, gas prices must be high where you live. I feel you on the door dings. When i first bought my car, it was flawless. now, dings all along the passenger/driver door. Mainly from parking at school. Those door moldings are useless.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i do park in the boonies...at work i now park where cameras are on my car and i double park..still, new door dings, and a ***** ass who thinks stealing my gas would be cool....if i catch whoever did it i'm gonna kick them in the balls. i do have another car, but i love driving the teg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.