Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, im looking for a new bumper. i like the usdm type R front bumpers a lot. does anyone know where i can buy a usdm type R front bumper for my 94 ls. or just a stock oem front bumper.

thanks!

·
Registered
523 Posts
are you talking about the 97 type r front or the 98-01 front. If you have a 94 then the only diff in yours and the 97 type r front is the lip.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i need a whole new front bumper. if i could get a usdm type r one for my 94 ls then that would be cool. does anyone know where i can get one or if thats even possible to do?

thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks blackgsr, its kinda pricey... i may just end up repairing mine and repainting it or something.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nothing happened really but when i took my front lisence plate off... i had to take off the bumper to do it right... well when i went to take it off i broke off alittle piece of the bumper. the piece i broke off isnt visable but it keeps the bumper from staying in place for too long. its really annoying and plus i have a lot of chips as well. i guess i could fix it and paint it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts