Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm living in Europe and want to import some performance parts from the US. Can anyone tell me if parts from the 94-00 Integra GSR will fit the JDM 94-00 Si Vtec Integra.
As far as I know these cars are identical, anyone know for sure?

Are there any other sources for parts in the US that you guys use?

*Edit by moderator*: we have a sponsor here that helps pay for the $350+ per month server bill that the owner of this website pays out of his own pocket so that YOU can have a FREE place to get info. PLEASE don't abuse a privilege and offend our sponsor or us and be aware of your actions. Or we lose a sponsor and you as a group lose a board. I am deleting all of these other places for a reason. If you really want to know if a parts website mails to Europe (I don't see why not in this day and age) , would it not be smarter to email them directly and ask them instead????THANK YOU.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So is this the only thing I need to look out for or are there other differences?

I may be getting a custom exhaust done up (cat back) instead of getting the US exhaust. only thing is the custom exhaust is getting done this week, if I get the header after I fit the exhaust will I need to extend the pipe (before the cat) so it will fit right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.