Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after spending lots of money to put my car to their standards. taking off my precious ti windshield decal.getting my full interior done.getting neon lights and strobe lights, like they ask me for. all of theis was done becuse the people who ws incharge of me and several other cars, were going to appear at night with all this on.well i went yesterday to the last casting call with the other cars that had been cast allready and the assistend producer came and said to me and 13 other people that owned the cars, that they could not have us in the movie just because we weren't sponsor by one of the companies of the performance parts, that they promote in the movie. like sparco, cats hid lights,aem,nos...etc.well so i got on my car real pissed off wich the other people did too and when i try to leave the guy stop me and said we might call you if we need extras trust me.after that my day was ruined.well thats what happend and i hope you all understand i try my best to represent ti. by the way i was the only integra out of three they had.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
It's cool man! That really sucks though that they go and turn around and do that to you. F*cking pricks at Universal Studios...you tried, that's all the matters. Besides, at least you were originally called to be casted!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Aw sorry to hear that sweetie. I know you were excited and so was the whole TI crew

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
damn not too mention you spent some money to make it like that for them. BS

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
um know what bro, just forget it. at the end, u still got ure car to look better.. u know what, we should jsut name our own movie.. lol..

i could see it now, Z is the producer, surfer is the casting director, michael is the sounds creator, gvtec is the ,, well, the doughnut guy..me nad speechless will be the honey magnets .... yup,, i could see it all now...

ohh ps. remember to order another TI decal

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well thanks everybody.yeah i had to spend my own money,but what really upsets me is that how come they didn't get the sponsorship for me.oh welli guess i just going to make ti stand out like always.

·
Registered
542 Posts
and when the movie comes out and sucks like the last one(with the exception of the cars well then again maybe not some really sucked) you can sit back and laugh and tell everyone you were too good for it. if i was you i would be over joyed

·
Registered
476 Posts
Frank on Sep/15/02 said:
um know what bro, just forget it. at the end, u still got ure car to look better.. u know what, we should jsut name our own movie.. lol..

i could see it now, Z is the producer, surfer is the casting director, michael is the sounds creator, gvtec is the ,, well, the doughnut guy..me nad speechless will be the honey magnets .... yup,, i could see it all now...
sorry to hear what happened man.. but yea i agree with Frank.. lets just make our own movie.. can i be the pizza boy that has to find another way home?

·
Registered
833 Posts
We should have a Team Integra movie that would be awesome!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
So they didnt tell you you needed a sponser before asking you to spend all that money on fixing up youre car??? Dude, thats perfect civil suit material, a mediocre lawyer could make money of of that. I mean how does this sound, "Universal Studios told me to install this this and this, all out of my own pocket, and then when it came time to shoot they told me I needed a sponser, but didnt have one." Lol, it would be great, you could make some dough of the f**ks.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
LOL, thanks.

But I think you're confusing this with the movie, "the FAT and the furious".

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well if anyone cares my car got picked as one of the extras... = )

·
Registered
141 Posts
forget them. This movie is going on pure hype and thats it. I think it not going to even come close to the first movie. just my opion

·
Registered
744 Posts
They're probably not even looking for sponsers. They probably just wanted a ton of stupid stickers punched on all over the car making it look "fast". :(

That's a bummer dude, you can tell them I said to shove their neon where the sun don't shine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts