Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I last was on (check Upset 1999 GS owner), I have been chatting with my local group (NC) and found a tremendous amount of support in helping me getting my car back in shape. Just in case you forgot, I need to swap my engine and I want to swap my GS engine to a Vtec engine.

To get to where I need to be I want to have a gathering where we can do the swap. I am having trouble finding a place and would like suggestions on what you have done in the past in your area.

Thanks for all of your help!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
dood... what the heck are you talking about??

·
Registered
801 Posts
He wanted to have a gathering of people around his vechile whilst he is installing his engine so he will get as much assistance that he can get so that it will go as easily as possible for him since he doesn't have much knowledge on the topic. Enough said??

·
Registered
146 Posts
I believe the original thread is right.... about.... here

Edit: For what its worth, it helps to simply add on to the original thread, maybe with an updated title. People get more information, the site's database is less cluttered, overall flow is better...

I'm glad to see you came to a decision. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me clear it up for you. Has anyone of you helped or have been helped with an engine swap by using this forum and getting people together? How did you do it? Did you:
A. Rent a shop to do the work.

B. Rent an open building and have people bring the equpment.

C. Just say screw it and hire a mechanic.

I want to get people together and help me learn and do the job (Replacing my motor). I am chatting with people in my local forum and I need you all to help guide me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
708 Posts
OK, since everyone is still in the dark.

This guy know nothing about engines.
He wants alot of people to meet him and do the swap for him so he can learn.
He now wants to know if anyone else has done this and WHERE.

He is not trying to get help from you all, just trying to see if anyone has ever done this before and where.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.