Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/16/04 said:
Be careful of those damn LCA bolts.
I hear that!!! what a pain in the ass!!!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well...just finished about 15 mins ago. Between Bullsh*tting, auto zone run, food, and the pain in the ass bolts! everything is done. Pics will be posted tomorrow! The car rides like a caddy now! lol I took it for a spin with the shocks on setting 1, and it rides awesome! i couldn't be happier.

For the guy that asked...I bought them from hopupracing.com $147

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/16/04 said:
Very nice. Did you upgrade the shocks as well? Looking forward to the pics. 6hrs not bad.lol

Quote: ScreaminTeg on Feb/16/04 I got new KYB AGX to go with them too. Gonna get started here in a few!

Quote: SleepinTeg on Feb/16/04 nice...get them on the car already and take some pics so i can see how it looks

Quote: ScreaminTeg on Feb/16/04 Well...just finished about 15 mins ago. Between Bullsh*tting, auto zone run, food, and the pain in the ass bolts! everything is done. Pics will be posted tomorrow! The car rides like a caddy now! lol I took it for a spin with the shocks on setting 1, and it rides awesome! i couldn't be happier.

For the guy that asked...I bought them from hopupracing.com $147
Glad to hear you like the ride. Hope those spring compressors weren't too hard to use.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any else have any more comments since I got the pics up ? 

Does it look like an OK drop ? I'm sure the springs will settle more.  But I couldn't ask for a better setup! 

With the AGX's set on 2-front and 3 rear the still rides smooth and handles like no ones business. 

1 - 20 of 23 Posts