Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the people doing the DIY amber or red cluster what bulbs are they using? are they buying amber or red bulbs if so where and what brand are they buying? are the painting oem bulbs or are they using a amber film?

i am looking for some bright bulbs that will last a while !

i have sen a few pics of other peoples DIY's and they look very bright but do not say what bulbs they used!

i have read the g3 changing bulbs in gauges article and i have searched the word cluster and gauges and amber and 194 bulbs with no answer to my question

·
Registered
715 Posts
i recommend wide lense LEDs

they have a flat top on the bulb and kinda like an inverted cone in the bulb to disperse the light. tough to explain. Basically it disperses the light to the sides more then a typical LED. Less 'hot spots' with these type of bulbs

got mine from superbrightleds.com

edit: like these. top one on the page

boozhee

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
can't beat amber.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
don't remember. whatever amber bulbs were in the lighting isle..

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok well heres an update looked all over for eurolite xenon 194 bilbs i mean all over and many place claimed to have them a few just called me and told me they didnt have any in stock and dont expect them soon and others just refunded me my money. THEN i found carxccessories.com...... and i called them before i placed my order and she check and out of three warehouses all three had them in stock that is a direct link to there site hope this helps a few others

i will update with pics when they arrive!

link agin for those who missed it in blue in the text

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.