Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the updated pics of my car - comments welcome - good and bad.

if it doesn't work - go Here

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
they didnt work man

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
I see em, looking good

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree that the rims are too big... i like 17", but i got a hell of a great deal on these(18") that i couldn't pass up... i am gonna roll on them for awhile and then get some 15" Rota Circuit 8's or 17" Volk TE37's.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Why would you want to get rotas?? Lemme guess, because that is what everyone else wants, ya i bet im right. Look i think that your teg is one of the best looking cars on the site. You didnt buy those 18's just cuz you got a good deal, you bought them because you liked them! I also have been influenced by everyone who is getting the wheels that resemble spoons ect. I think it looks good. But i wouldnt do it just for one reason, one person does it and everyone follows. Do you know how many tegs there are going to be with black rotas pretty soon. But i have to admit it does look good. Although i prefer what you have on your car now!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 18" because i got a great deal - i live in OH there are pot holes all over - 18" isn't really practical - i got the 18" with Pirelli rubber and an extra tire for less than 17" with Kumho - I couldn't pass it up.... I like the look of gold circuit 8's on a black teg - I like my rims now but they are just not very practical for Ohio weather and driving.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Looks nice, I like the blue calipers. Are they something special, or did you paint them yourself?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am prob not selling them anytime soon -but i will post here first when i do.
they are stock calipers, I painted them myself.. alot of people think they are the spoon ones - they look like them but that wasn't the intent. I just wanted to paint them to match the emblems...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow I love the car, but I have seen the darker colored tegs on 16" TE-37s and I just drool every time.

Not a huge fan of 18's. Overall, you have a great car. Love the type r kit on it!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
that sux u cant drop the car.. but it still looks tyght.. but lowering like improves the look of the car soooo much.. and i think the rims look tyght..

·
Registered
28 Posts
sexy car man. did you paint your stock sides? thats exactly what im doing. type r wing, lip, painted sides with shaved rear embems and shaved moldings. i sold my w-type body kit do this. personaly, id go with rotas, they will look damn good on your black teg. nice car keep it up.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the commenst guys -

The car is lowered on eibach sportlines.. shocks coming soon.. I would like to lower it a touch more, but i can't - not in OH, especially in teh winter time - it is a *****!!!

Yeah i painted the stock sides black.. I was gonna shave the side moldings and emblems but someone hit me in the passenger side door in a parking lot and took off - so now i have to save my money to take out the dent.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Juiced - i agree with you - the only problem is the radar didn't come with any wire to hardwire it in. Anyone know where i can get that - radioshack maybe??

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Your teg looks really nice man. But the rims gotta go and the blue calipers. Get some nice 16" rims and red calipers and lower that sh*t like 1.7 inches f and 1.5 b, and your teg will look sweet. Also get some tinted windows.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts