Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)~
Finally can get a MANUAL, with A/C and is a gen3 too! First of all, i need to thank TimmahR1 for his Car Buying Tech article! I've done my research roughly and finally spotted a pretty nice gen3.

Acura Integra 99 SE BLACK (Canadian Model: RS)
Kilometers: 89500km
Cost asked: 12499$CAD
I was able to lowered it to 11350$CAD (~ 8670$USD) (also asked him to sale it for 9000$ and i pay him the rest in cash, so i save another 200$ in tax) So in total, i lowered it about 1300$, 10% off! :)

Tested drive the car, engine was so quiet, it shift smoothly with no grid what-so-ever! Interior is clean, just like new. Exterior, well, the paint is faded a little, due to the owner parking outside everyday for 4 years, but i think some waxing will fix that.

Some scratches at the front bumper, was caused by a blown tire from a 16 wheelers... not too bad, i think it can be recover with some slight sanding and polishing compound. And a tiny spot of rust (3mm x 3mm, caused by chiped paint i think) at the rear left quarter panel. Which should be able to fix with little wet sanding and touch up paint too.

Overall, i am quite happy with the buy, right now i am getting the insurence up and a cheque for thursday... not to mention i have an exam on Wednesday! Arrg... everything is craming up at the same time.

Pictures will be available probably friday. :D~
Just wanna share my excitement hehe...

Update: I can officially change my icon to g3 now. :)
As promis, here is some pics! Just took it few minutes ago!
See album here.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doglovindork on Mar/30/04 said:
congrats. any plans? o wait, i won't get you started. go study
Haha... i actually had think of it already.
Won't go into engine any time soon, probably after i graduate university. So handling first.

Car is for daily drive:
RS*R lowering spring (or neuspeed sport)
Koni Red
Probably need front camber kit
Rear washer trick
ST 19mm swaybar
JG Edelbrock strut tower brace
Still thinking for a lower tie bar

Stuff to free up HP:
Comptech ICE box
2.25 exhaust
header later if i still have $ left :p

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Furious94LS on Mar/30/04 said:
Congrats. Good luck with her. Be sure to post pictures for us. What happens to your G2?
Nothing happened to my g2, kind a getting sick of the squeeking noise of the interior, loud engine noise, automatic, no A/C, rust starting to appear (the damn garage just gave it a cheap paint before i bought it i think).

My sister is gonna drive it when she gets her liscen this summer, is an automatic so good for her. Plus i tune up the car from 375km/tank (when i originally got it) to 480km/tank.

Is just that i need something better hehe... and i think i need A/C! I can't stand the damn summer heat! :) So there will be a g2 & g3 for me to take care of this summer. (gonna fix the hatch rust this summer on g2)

Peace~! *i am just so damn exciting right now*

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
congratulations brotha. Im also in the process of trying to find a manual after i get rid of my auto.

·
Registered
111 Posts
you sir, are a traitor to the gen2 cause......J/K eric, very nice car, good luck with it.(gotta luv a/c)
when is your sister gonna join the forums ?!?

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
booley on Apr/01/04 said:
you sir, are a traitor to the gen2 cause......J/K eric, very nice car, good luck with it.(gotta luv a/c)
when is your sister gonna join the forums ?!?
Doubt she will ever join? She is not a car lover like me haha... and yes, one of the main reason i switch is because of A/C! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts