Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently doing the faux carbon conversion on my 00 GSR. I recently purchased the carbon shift plate cover from the Acura dealer. For some odd reason it does not say "INTEGRA" north of the shift boot.

As I was scrolling through some pics I noticed there is some form of a sticker or decal above the shift boot. Am I right to presume that the "INTEGRA" lettering is imprinted on this decal?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
375 Posts
i believe all japanese cars (production cars for japan) have english names (ex. integra, chaser, silvia, altezza). Production vehicles are built and sold all over the world and enlgish is used in almost every country.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shano on Feb/08/06 said:
uuummm....i have a type R and it says "INTEGRA" just above the shift boot. itz a sticker. i could take a pic if u guys dont believe me....
Thank you shano. I have seen this "sticker" on acuraautomotive.com but the picture is blurry and when you look at the number vs listing it says "wood encasing" or some **** like that. Obviously this is a missprint and I will be heading to the Ac dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DOHCVTEC170 on Feb/08/06 said:
datgsr is correct, the type that says "integra" is jdm.
Negative I have seen many a USDM Type-R with "INTEGRA" on the the shift bezel in Honda Tuning.

·
Registered
62 Posts
TEGGSRB18C1 on Feb/09/06 said:
Quote: shano on Feb/08/06uuummm....i have a type R and it says "INTEGRA" just above the shift boot. itz a sticker. i could take a pic if u guys dont believe me....

Thank you shano. I have seen this "sticker" on acuraautomotive.com but the picture is blurry and when you look at the number vs listing it says "wood encasing" or some **** like that. Obviously this is a missprint and I will be heading to the Ac dealer tomorrow.

your welcome bro. i found a picture of it on one of the articles. itz the second to last picture. http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=38

but itz a sticker

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright ladies here it is-

once again thanks to Shano for the down low info.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well at least you can see the pics, it just comes up in red x's on my screen. But anyways, the sticker isn't as clearly defined in real life, the flash really makes it show.

Also the sticker is larger for a reason: those gay ass ring marks on your shifter bezel, from cups in the cup holder. Honda knew this would happen so they made the sticker larger to cover the area a cup would take on the shifter bezel.

I don't mind it, that bezel is a $200 piece from the dealer, I need all the protection I can get for it.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Apple Acura, York PA.

I paid too much for this interior setup. In all seriousness I could have bought a turbo kit, had it installed and dynoed for the money I have in this USDM/JDM ITR interior.

The reason you can't find a dealer that has them in stock is because most of the pieces are discontinued, my Acura dealer actually called Honda and had them stamp a new cup holder piece because the warehouses were sold out. I'm still waiting on that one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.