Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first off, Three cheers for my new digital camera! Just got it in today. Alright, anyways I got many replies from Other TI members when my stock rims were stolen..Thank you all for your support..Anyways, the car's been in the shop and as I had mentioned previously, there was some body damage to the front right nose and fender from the incident..I still can picture the poor teg up on crates..ICK! what a horrid thought, anyways I took some pictures.turned out pretty nice although the light was at times better with the flash off primarily..Ah well fine tuning would have evened it out but I think they look pretty good..First ones are of the rims..last ones are of damage.
PS: the Rims are 16" Konig Traffiks W/ 205x45x16 Yoko Parada Spec 2's on um..Yes it's stock ride hight too..Lower here down soon after I get her back

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
IT wouldn't have been cheaper for to just replace the fender??.

parada spec 2's. thats what I've got, very nice

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-IT wouldn't have been cheaper for to just replace the fender??.

Tony It's the Insurance company..I guess they like spending money..hehe..anyways as long as they get the underside one..I don't see any work being done on it. but they're telling me that it's going in the Paint booth tomorrow and that they did the Alignment already..I dunno why they did it that way but as long as I get my check to reimburse for the rims I'm cool..lol

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Is this the car that was in that one post? It was up on blocks in New York City or something??? It was silver just like this one....excuse me if I'm totally off on this...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Justin that one was from Virginia dropped off in the Bronx..Mine the rims were just jacked and the car was left there but was left on crates..I remember that post though

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
OK sorry man, the damage looked about the same....I like the new rims

1 - 8 of 8 Posts