Team Integra Forums banner

*UPDATE*Heater Problem after dash removal

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  FulBlwnTeG 
well i did check that and my lines are all good.. i checked all connections and there good. Not to jack this thread but on the slider for the speed the metal piece that hels change the speed behind the button flew off and i dont know how to snap it back on.. can it be snapped on or is it just plain broke now?

well mine has come off a lot and i have kept puttin it back on. Right now i need some help. the thing that plugs into the slider to increase the speed of the air came out of the slider in the back of the dash. how can i get this back in. i tried to push it but it wont go. Also i am still blowing heat out as well

i got the problem resolved. i went and got another assembly couple days ago and put it in. Found out to realize the clip the cable is suppose to clip into was kind of bent and it kept slipping out. Then the thing where the clip slides onto was moved up and that was preventing the cold air temp button to move and made it think it was blowing warm air out all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.