Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some F$*^ERS broke into my car this morning.

My dad came into my room, wake me up and said * why did you leave your car door open and all your stuff out?* I looked out my window and replied *...fu*k!*

I go outside and my passenger door is half way open. Glove box is open and all my paper work( manuals, regestration, insurance etc) is all over the floor and seat. Center counsel box was open and stuff taken out of there and dumped on the seat. They left a multi tool(light, knife, tire pressure gage, glass breaker...) on top of the car on the drivers side that my f#$king dad picked up and got his finger prints all over it because hes a dumb ass.

They stole 10$ I had in the closed ash tray( I knew I should have used it for gas last night), and the transmitter to my MP3 player that. Thats all that I noticed gone atleast. And they added some nice scratches just under the right backseat passenger window.

The alarm was set (viper alarm). I know this because when I went to see if the car would start, (didn't know if they screwed with it or not), the alarm went off, and I remember locking it last night. I can't figure out how they got in with out the alarm going off. And their damn lucky it didn't because its parked outside 30 feet from my window, and I would have been outside, armed, in 5 seconds. I tried the key in the passenger door and it was kinda tight and didn't want to turn until I wiggled it around a little. MAYBE my friend didn't completely shut his door last night when I dropped him off, but if he had not I think I would have heard that it didn't shut, and heard wind or something on the drive back home.

I guess I got lucky... I'm so damn pissed though. The people at the top of my street have a 4dr teg that they have had parked out in the drive way every day/night for years! and have had no problems! Maybe because their house is on the corner of an intersection in the neighborhood.

I think I'm gona go buy a car cover or something... this really bothers me. I've had the car for less then a month.

WHY CAN"T PEOPLE LEAVE OUR TEGS ALoNE!!???

UPDATE: (kinda) I somewhat figured out how they got into the car. Shes sleeping in the garage tonight until I get a lockable cover for the mean time. I was looking at the passenger side door, the one that was left open and that i believe they got in the car through.

And the molding/weather striping between the glass and the door rite about the handle/lock has like a dent/crack in it, that i know for sure was not there the other night. As if someone hit it when trying to push something between the door and window.... and i was feeling the handle on the drivers side and on the passengers side. When i lift up the passengers handle and let it go back down the last 15% of it feels different. kinda sticks/slows down/ isnt as smooth that last bit that it goes down, and theres nothing like that on the drivers side.

So this means they got in through getting something between the window and door rite about the handle/lock on the passengers side. I'd like to try to figure out how exactly they did this. I still cant figure out how they did all this and opened it w/o the alarm going off...
Anyone have any ideas?
( btw yes it was locked and armed the night before and YES I'm sure it was no ? about it for those that have not already read this thread.

·
Registered
993 Posts
i thought your comment about your dad was pretty funny, but besides from that im sorry man but at least they didnt take nothin extremely important like ur car..best wishes in finding and killin them

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was one that they brought. SO ITS MINE NOW ha. i needed a dig. pressure gage any ways.

I'm pretty sure they left in a hurry, why else would they leave their own tool on the top of the car and leave a door open.
My guess is they started when they saw my moms car leave when she went to work.( her cars in the drive way all the time) and then they started on my car and then 10 min later while they were inside it they saw/heard my garage door open when my dad was leaving for work and they dipped.

God damn are they lucky my alarm didn't go off...I would be out there so f$&king fast and ready to go.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Am sorry to hear that ...............................you can always replace the stuff they took.............just think on the bright side you still got a car

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tangINHISgsr on Sep/06/07 said:
i thought your comment about your dad was pretty funny, but besides from that im sorry man but at least they didnt take nothin extremely important like ur car..best wishes in finding and killin them
yea hes pretty damn stupid for picking it up and getting his prints all over it. and then he gets an attitude with me saying See what happens when you show of your car like this?
and i don't * show off* my car at all, its not THAT great.

but yes i do plan to kill them if i find out who it was

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LiNX on Sep/06/07 said:
Am sorry to hear that ...............................you can always replace the stuff they took.............just think on the bright side you still got a car
yes I'm very gratfull/ lucky I still my car and they didn't break the ingnition or a window, my guess is if however they got the car open didn't work, they would have used the glass breaker on their tool that they left

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
When you catch them you can try shooting them in the face. That's what I'd do.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stealthpenguin on Sep/06/07 said:
Hood latch cable relocate.

and

Power-lock relay mod.

Gotta protec' tha teg. = P
Where can i get more info on this?

I don't get how they got it open w/o the alarm going off... stupid viper alarm

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
shenanigans on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: stealthpenguin on Sep/06/07Hood latch cable relocate.
and

Power-lock relay mod.

Gotta protec' tha teg. = P

Where can i get more info on this?

I don't get how they got it open w/o the alarm going off... stupid viper alarm
Edited my orig. post

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
shenanigans on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: tangINHISgsr on Sep/06/07i thought your comment about your dad was pretty funny, but besides from that im sorry man but at least they didnt take nothin extremely important like ur car..best wishes in finding and killin them

yea hes pretty damn stupid for picking it up and getting his prints all over it. and then he gets an attitude with me saying See what happens when you show of your car like this?

Yes, my dad is like this too.. if something bad happens, he always finds a way to put it on me.. like if someone stole/broke into my car he would probably try to blame it on me somehow..

·
Registered
433 Posts
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dude ur pretty immature saying that stupid **** about ur dad on a public website. ur dad was only trying to help. i think u need to grow up and take responsibilty for ur car and ur actions meaing u probably did not lock ur car.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
integrashadow
maybe if you had read what I said, you would understand that I did lock my car properly

It's not like I'm a little mad that my car that I've had for less than a month got broken into rite outside of my house, I was robbed, could have lost my car or anything like that, and could have had finger prints of the people for sure if my dad had thought for a second not to pick up their tool that they left.

·
Registered
888 Posts
alright, when you activate the alarm system, it doesnt beep if the doors are open?

(mine does, I'm pretty sure it's stock)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Three nights ago my brother's ls and my gsr were broken into along with my dad's f150. Luckily I was taking my car in to the dealer the next morning so I had cleared everything out beforehand, but my brother lost an ipod, shoes, football, soccer ball, and air freshener (what losers want air fresheners??) My dad left his wallet in his car and it was taken.
all cars were locked and no signs of forced entry or wedging. Police were scratching their heads

Time to invest in an alarm i guess..

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The car was locked up with the alarm on, like it always is.

The neither of the doors could have been open because if they were it would have had a pause, then an additional beep after the normal one for locking/arming it

I would have heard/realized that last night when I locked it if a door had been open or not completely closed

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Does your alarm still works? if they cut your siren, then you wouldnt have been able to hear anything, it's not hard to pull the hood release from the fender and just cut a horn's wires. After that, you can do anything to a car without having to fear for any audible alarms..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.