Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems to work for me. No matter, here's the text from the original post:

The mechanical shoulder belt on the driver's side of my '93 Integra failed, so I brought it into the dealership for repair (thanks to this board, I know that belts have a lifetime warranty). I brought it in yesterday (Friday) and dropped it off. I specifically asked them to park the car indoors overnight because of a loose piece of windshield trim that leaks water into the passenger footwell when it rains (another story).

Anyway, the service rep called me at the end of the day to let me know they pulled the car into the garage for the night.

I picked up the car today (Saturday), the new belt mechanism worked fine and I drove home. Then, lo and behold, I notice the "A" hood emblem had been pryed off the car. They left the crome trim piece behind the emblem (I assume this is bolted directly into the hood), which is undamaged except for where the adhesive was torn away.

Of course I called right away, and they said the original service rep that took the order Friday would call me back Monday about it.

It's not the end of the world, but damn that pisses me off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.