Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is running very poorly and Ive checked everything possible...Im thinking maybe the tune is messed up. I want to put in my stock ecu and put the stock injectors back in to see if it will run better... If i do that and unplug the s300 will it resest the tune? because i def. dont want that to happen

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-JE pistons 8.5:1
-Eagle Rods
-ARP Head stuts

-Hondata S300
-550 injectors
-high flow fuel pump
-Precision 500hp front mount Intercooler
-Precision GT32 Turbo
-InlinePro stainless manifold
-Greddy RS Blow off valve
-Tial 38mm Wastegate
-Thermal research and design 3" catback Stainless exhaust
-Thermal High Flow Cat
-Stainless 2.5" Downpipe
-Fluidyne Half Radiator
-Exedy Xtreme pressure plate 6 puck
-ACT Prolite Flywheel

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
boostb2come on May/11/09 said:
A mod list would help

Not to answer his QUESTIoN.

To answer the question as to whether or not pulling the S300 will make it lose the tune....it will hold it in memory when you pull the ECU just like any stock ECU.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it actually just starts running for a second then stops...I have plenty of spark, just checked to see if im getting gas to the fuel rail and I am...so the fuel pump is working...Main relay is good also...any ideas?

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I always save a copy of the tune on my computer just in case.

Just plug it in to the laptop, let it upload the ECU, then just save as new file.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I was addressing his bigger problem as his car running poorly seems to be a bigger issue than that of replacing the ECU. He won't have to go through the swapping injector/ecu if his issue can be addressed. If he doesn't mind he can post a log up here and I would be glad to print it and take it to a friend of mine to look at. So explain to me how asking for a mod list doesn't seem appropriate when his car is running poorly.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
did you change to stock injectors as well? if you did (i hope) your problem may just be the injectors themselves. Do you have a known good set of injectors to try out with the s300 plugged in?

·
Registered
610 Posts
A datalog wont do much for a car that does not run.

OP whats the status of your fuel filter and spark plugs? Maybe a bad tank of gas?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
96_GSR_T
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing