Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lets call the wires by a number and which start on the left of the picture and increase to the right of right.

I figure one of them is the radio connector, but what are the rest of them?

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
539 Posts
the green one and the one to the right of it are the plugs for the ash tray and the cig lighter.

the large gray one is the stereo connector, you'll put the wiring harness on there if your installing a new deck.

and that last doesn't look like any licence plate bracket i've ever seen, my car doesn't have one. looks more like a bracket that goes behind/above/under your radio

·
Registered
109 Posts
that brack i have one in my 94 LS where the spare wheel is, same with my brothers 94 LS, his is where the spare wheel is to. but both r just lying in there not connected to anything. so i can't really tell you what there for

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Infinity2187 on Jan/26/06 said:
that brack i have one in my 94 LS where the spare wheel is, same with my brothers 94 LS, his is where the spare wheel is to. but both r just lying in there not connected to anything. so i can't really tell you what there for
Same with my '01 GSR. That bracket was just sitting in the spare well. I've always wondered what the hell it was.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.